[Blog] - Juju Powered Radio! A Protoduction Experiment

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Mon Sep 29 13:54:46 UTC 2014

This last Friday I ran a prototype-in-production experiment to gauge
metrics, and system tuning on an in-development charm I've been hacking on
for a few days. And I'm proud to report the Shoutcast charm is performant
from the word 'go'. Most of my findings were in relation to the people I've
surrounded myself with are very supportive of this type of effort.

I published my findings after the event in anecdotal format in this weeks
blog post: Juju Radio! A Protoduction Experiment.  In addition to this, I'm
cooking up even more bundled goodness on this front to be announced during
the Juju Brussels Sprint next week.

http://blog.dasroot.net/juju-powered-radio/

All the best,

Charles