Gluu Server Juju Charm

Michael Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Wed Sep 24 16:04:46 UTC 2014

Marco,

I have no idea. We installed the Juju software from a different
repository and it worked. It still threw errors, which resulted in
confusion, but when we checked juju status, the servers came up.

In my original Juju deployment, when I went to bootstrap, it would just
hang. I added Jorge Castro, because he also tried to get it working when
we manned the booth at OSCON.

I did keep the logs from the 2nd successful install, which I'll send.

- Mike