Gluu Server Juju Charm

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Wed Sep 24 16:02:32 UTC 2014

Marco,

The process forward to get Michael unblocked was specifically with regard
to a Virtualbox workflow that did not leverage vagrant. It was a vanilla
Ubuntu server installation in vbox, leveraging X11 forwarding, and getting
the local provider setup and explaining the process of what was happening
in the background. Such as on first deploy it's fetching the cloud images
and building the containers - there's no console feedback that this is
happening and was confusing.

Prior Michael stated he had not progressed even as far as getting the GUI
setup as he ran into a quickstart issue (undisclosed on what that issue
was), that we did not see during our 1:1 support session.

With a follow up scheduled tomorrow we'll be capturing additional feedback.
I'll have a full report after that meeting drafted for us to triage and
turn into work items.

All the best,

Charles