New Big Data Bundles have landed!

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Mon Sep 22 18:40:11 UTC 2014

It may be still in the ingest-o-tron, pending ~ 20 minutes from posting,
but I've just landed 3 new big data bundles for our data scientists out
there to consume for our new Hortonworks Hadoop stack.

Deploy the base Hadoop Map/Reduce engine:
juju quickstart bundle:hdp-hadoop-cluster/5/hdp-hadoop-cluster

Deploy Base + Hortonworks Pig for Pig Latin Map Reduce job generation
juju quickstart bundle:hdp-hadoop-pig/5/hortonworks-pig-solution

Deploy Base + Hive / MySQL for data warehousing and SQL like Map/Reduce job
generation
juju quickstart bundle:hdp-hadoop-hive-mysql/5/hdp-hadoop-hive-mysql

If you deploy these and find any issues or need help getting unblocked from
a deployment feel free to join us in #juju on irc.freenode.net and ping
@lazypower or @asanjar directly. As always, bugs and feedback are welcome!

All the best,

Charles