I gave a quick writeup over Juju on Digital Ocean

Nate Finch nate.finch at canonical.com
Mon Sep 22 15:47:13 UTC 2014

Nice!  Digital Ocean really is super fast.... my Discourse charm takes
21(!) minutes to deploy on an AWS m1.small and 7 minutes on a DO 2GB
droplet, which is 2/3rds the price of the amazon instance.

Kapil's digital ocean plugin really makes it all (relatively) seamless,
too.  I look forward to when we can make a real provider for Digital Ocean,
and I can take out that "relatively" part :)