Juju is still too hard

Michael Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Mon Sep 22 13:16:28 UTC 2014

Juju,

The note I got from Nate on Azure is below (after wasting a day trying
to get it working...)

At OSCON, I worked with Jorge and even he couldn't get my local VM
working, but I'm willing to give it a try again. I'd be willing to
schedule a meeting (please email me off the list to schedule).

But please note, its not just me. I am reflecting the consensus of
customers and partners about Juju. And its hard for me to dismiss their
concerns given my own experience.

- Mike