Juju is still too hard

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 22 04:57:51 UTC 2014

Hey Mike,

I am sorry that you are having a hard time with Juju.

As Tim said, it would be awesome if you could go a little bit more
in-depth about the issues that you are experiencing, so we can
understand what's going on and file bugs if necessary.

Also, I see that you are testing Juju on a local VM, could you please
also explain how are you doing this? I, personally, have deployed with
the local provider and LXC containers with no problem. It just may take
a while to download the images, but apart from that I haven't found any
problems.

If you need help in real time, you can also try going to #juju on
irc.freenode.net - there's people around most of the day (my nick is
jose there, you can find me too!)

Again, please let us know how can we improve the experience. Receiving
feedback is something that's always greatly appreciated.

--
José Antonio Rey