Juju stable 1.20.8 is proposed for release
curtis at canonical.com
Fri Sep 19 20:17:21 UTC 2014
A new proposed stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.20.8, is now available.
This release may replace stable 1.20.7 after a period of evaluation. If
no issues are raised about this version, it will released on or after
September 24, 2014.
juju-core 1.20.8 is available for utopic and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
The proposed packages in this archive use the proposed simple-streams.
You must configure the 'tools-metadata-url' option in your
environments.yaml to use the matching juju tools.
This ensures a clean separation between the stable tools and the proposed
tools. Production environments based on stable juju cannot accidentally
upgrade to a proposed release. The 'tools-metadata-url' option must be set
to clearly state the environment is for evaluating proposed versions.
If you have a environment dedicated to evaluating upgrades of juju you can
switch your testing environment to use the proposed streams like so:
This change may take hours to propagate. You can upgrade when the proposed url
is shown to be in the env.
juju get-env tools-metadata-url
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
* Maas provider assumes machine uses dhcp for eth0
* Relation-get with invalid relation name panics agent
* Bootstrap on maas fails trying to access cloud-images.ubuntu.com
* Not okforstorage error when deploying local charm
* Add-machine containers should default to latest lts
* Juju add-machine still assumes precise (maas)
* Juju-core client panics with juju set empty string
* --keep-broken option still allows instance to be stopped
* Some third party embedded sources in the source tarball are missing
* Licensing is inconsistent
* Sshstorage fails in non-english locale
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju