[Review Queue]: nginx, hive, block-storage-broker, mysql review-queue, bundletester

Antonio Rosales antonio.rosales at canonical.com
Thu Sep 18 00:02:35 UTC 2014

# nginx
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1356856

# hive
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1356956

# block-storage-charm

# mysql
https://code.launchpad.net/~jorge/charms/trusty/mysql/fix-proof/+merge/234020
Corrected the tab with spaces:
https://code.launchpad.net/~a.rosales/charms/trusty/mysql/add-default-keys/+merge/235064

When reviewing the MySQL charm I noticed that default key values with
blank values are being set to "true" even if the type is a string:
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/8368121/
This didn't affect the deploy, but I wanted to bring it up here to
confirm a blank default key value is the best practice as we update
charms to pass proof.

Also during the review I logged bugs against the charm-review project:
https://github.com/marcoceppi/review-queue/issues/10
https://github.com/marcoceppi/review-queue/issues/9
(Note, this project is in the process of getting moved to
github.com/juju-solutions)

and also logged a bug against the bundletester project
https://github.com/juju-solutions/bundletester/issues/2

thanks,
--
Antonio Rosales