Tool for deploying Juju on private OpenStack

Christopher Glass tribaal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 06:58:40 UTC 2014

Maybe we should ask github to ping him.

I did the same for an similar situation and their reaction was: they
sent him a couple of emails about it, and gave me the name after they
didn't get a response for X days. I guess mentioning that it also
happens to be our trademark might help, too.

Since his github activity is a complete flatline since forever I would
be surprised if it was a problem.

- Chris