Call for Charm School topics

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:45:08 UTC 2014

Hey Simon!

For example, imagine you have an Ansible charm which inside are some php
settings applied like php memory limit, and then you relate a subordinated
charm to it, that creates a new php.ini with custom configurations that the
project needs.

If the playbook of the subordinated charm makes a move that doesn't count
with files or configurations generated by the other playbook in the main
service charm, probably will result in a conflict, and errors will be shown.

I was thinking in how to avoid this, leaving less customized configurations
in the main charm. But!, it's difficult to know where's the limit.

Cheers!,
Sebas.