Fwd: Stuff I did around Juju

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Tue Sep 9 17:43:17 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have been working quite extensively with Nicolas Thomas lately on a demo
for NFV next week involving Juju and Zabbix to autoscale a Restcomm or
Clearwater demo.

I am really not good at speaking over videos but there is a mute video
available here :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CCk51NQ4kodmxrajRleFA4Mmc/edit?usp=sharing

There is a wiki page explaining what happens here :
https://github.com/SaMnCo/ob-zabbix/wiki

The code repo is here:https://github.com/SaMnCo/ob-zabbix
The charm for the Zabbix Agent is on GitHub only as it conflicts with an
existing charm and is very different:
https://github.com/SaMnCo/charm-zabbix-agent

I know the video is crap and I had issues with the screencasting stuff (any
advice? I used Vokoscreen and it gives this bloody hateful stuff in the
middle of the screen). But the solution is pretty cool, so if you can have
a look and give me your feedback I can prepare a better post...
Also I am NOT a developer / coder so yes, this is mostly spaghetti-code.
Excuse my French! :P

Hope you like it. Don't hesitate if you have any question.
Best,
Sam

--
Samuel Cozannet