Call for Charm School topics

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:54:35 UTC 2014

Great! I'm interested in:

- Charm testing.
- Relationships / interfaces.
- DNS charm.
- Juju Updates in general.
- Backup and restore.
- Charms for different archs.

Some topics that I always wanna talk about it with you Juju experts:

- What would be the better way to scale a charm?, NFS, GlusterFS, Load
balancers, etc...
- Subordinated charms, when and how to use it. Conflicts with Ansible
Charms.
- Update bundle, how this can be done today? (bundle versions).
- Linux Containers, how this new paradigm fit with Juju? Docker+Openstack
and CoreOS.
- How Juju deals with networking.
- and many others... but the main ones are the above.

I'll be participating :D

Cheers!,
Sebas.