[Review Queue] devspace-simulator

Tim Van Steenburgh tim.van.steenburgh at canonical.com
Fri Sep 5 13:21:15 UTC 2014

> When we review a charm do we bring it up on various clouds? Do we have any
> way to verify that it works on, say, OpenStack and EC2?

We've been working on automated charm/bundle testing quite a bit recently.
Right now we kick off tests on AWS, HP, and LXC any time a charm is updated
in the store. The next step (coming soon) is to trigger these same tests
when a charm/bundle merge proposal is submitted, so we can ensure tests
pass before starting the review. I expect we'll be adding more test
substrates over time as well.