Hook firing

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 3 13:27:10 UTC 2014

Even if the config-changed hook was run when it was not supposed to, it
shouldn't have caused any changed if values were not moved to anything
different. If it did, then I believe we're having an idempotency problem
there.

Still, hooks running when they shouldn't is not what expected.

--
José Antonio Rey