Hook firing

Simon Davy bloodearnest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:00:22 UTC 2014

On 3 September 2014 13:42, Darryl Weaver <darryl.weaver at canonical.com> wrote:
> Thanks the IRC logs are pretty helpful.
> We are seeing the same issue here at Sky,
> config-changed hook runs "At random times".
> This is when there are no user changes to the Juju config and no reboots
> happening.
> It is possible the juju agent restarted, but I don't think so, but will have
> to collect some evidence first.

Right, this is what I expect is happening to us, but tracking it is
tricky. We only noticed because our charm has an implementation issue
in that it tries to reuse an authtoken that has a 24hr expiry.

It might be helpful if some one on juju-core could details if there
are specific circumstances where the juju agent may restart?

Thanks

--
Simon