Hook firing

Darryl Weaver darryl.weaver at canonical.com
Wed Sep 3 12:42:22 UTC 2014

Thanks the IRC logs are pretty helpful.
We are seeing the same issue here at Sky,
config-changed hook runs "At random times".
This is when there are no user changes to the Juju config and no reboots
happening.
It is possible the juju agent restarted, but I don't think so, but will
have to collect some evidence first.

--
Best Wishes,

Darryl Weaver
Openstack Solutions Architect,
Canonical
Desk: +44 (0)207 630 2400 ext 507516
Mobile: +44 (0)7720088049
GPG FPR: EA3F 3805 9347 87EC 9CBB 8C1E DADC 82C9 B16B 0403