Hook firing

Michael Nelson michael.nelson at canonical.com
Wed Sep 3 12:12:22 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Darryl Weaver
<darryl.weaver at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am still a little confused as to when Juju decides to run hooks.
> Obviously hooks run when something changes.
> However, I see juju rujnning config-changed hooks at times when the
> configuration has not changed recently.

Hi Darryl, we've been seeing this too...

> So, I'd like to know how Juju decides to run the hooks and when?

Simon was asking the same question on #juju the other day, apparently
juju runs config-changed after a juju agent restart, but I don't know
what's triggering that in our case. More at:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2014/09/01/%23juju.html#t15:20