[Review Queue] Precise charms: npre, squid-reverseproxy

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Wed Oct 29 17:02:22 UTC 2014

Today I reviewed two precise charms, both of which are failing automated testing.

The [1] npre merge proposal addresses some pep8/lint issues as well as expands on the README by adding example usage. Tests are failing via both automated testing (bundletester) and when run manually. I provided output from my tests, and juju status.

The [2] squid-reverseproxy merge proposal is a straightforward single line change, but there are some charm proof and lint errors preventing the automated testing from passing. Neither is caused by this MP, but will nonetheless block it until they are addressed.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~rcj/charms/precise/nrpe/trunk/+merge/235380
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~bloodearnest/charms/precise/squid-reverseproxy/trunk/+merge/235429

--
Adam Israel