[Review Queue] Trusty charms: samhain, rkhunter, logrotate, logstash

Tim Van Steenburgh tim.van.steenburgh at canonical.com
Wed Oct 29 16:32:00 UTC 2014

This morning I did follow-up reviews on:

[1] samhain - instrusion alert subordinate
[2] rkhunter - rootkit scanner subordinate
[3] logrotate

All are quality submissions by Chris Stratford (thanks Chris!) with passing
Amulet tests. Each got a +1 from me, pending some minor suggested updates
to metadata and tests.

I also reviewed and gave a +1 to a new logstash charm [4] from Charles
Butler, also with passing Amulet tests. Nice work Chuck!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1375865
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1375796
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1375790
[4] https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1386140