Multiple networks with JUJU and 3rd party Cinder integration.

Nate dell ndell at nddit.com
Fri Oct 24 14:28:06 UTC 2014

Thanks Mark,
Firstly I didn't expect an answer from the man himself! Thanks for
everything you have done at ubuntu!

I'll look at binding specific cdrs to the openstack charms. It sounds like
your suggesting using a configuration management system like salt, ansible,
puppet, or chef in conjunction with juju. Ansible is setup at the client so
will look to integrate the two, was reluctant to do that out of fears they
would step on each other. The IRC channel has been very helpful in
providing suggestions on how to proceed on the cinder side.

Again thank you very much for the advice and for ubuntu.
Best
Nate

--
Nathaniel Dell