Set a juju state message

Stein Myrseth stein.myrseth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:08:50 UTC 2014

Regarding
agent-state
agent-state-info

I’m my install hook I check for curtain conditions to be met before preceding with the installation.
If not met I “exit 1” the hook and the hook fails.

Is there any possible way to set the agent-state-info a more appropriate message then 'hook failed: "config-changed"'

The "agent-state: error" will only tell the audience that a error has occurred. I would like to know if I can set the agent-state-info message a descriptive text about what went wrong and how to fix it, or what’s missing etc. which is easy readably from juju status, and from the UI.

Stein Myrseth
Bjørkesvingen 6J
3408 Tranby
mob: +47 909 62 763