failed to deploy wordpress via local

Andrew Wilkins andrew.wilkins at canonical.com
Tue Oct 7 15:14:41 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tolstov at selfip.ru> wrote:

> > he local provider's "machine 0" is the host itself, which is typically a
> > laptop or desktop computer. Deploying units on machine 0 is disallowed to
> > prevent users from breaking their personal use/development environment.
> >

> I think that this is good....
>
> >> i'm use link:
> >> https://jujucharms.com/precise/wordpress-26/?text=wordpress#readme
> >>

> >> how can i solve issues?
> >> I need to run all services on one unit.
> >

> > I suggest using the manual provider instead:
> > https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/config-manual.html
> > You would install the Juju client on your laptop/desktop, then create a
> > "manual" config in environments.yaml pointing at your VPS. After
> > bootstrapping, you can then deploy units directly to that machine.
>
> Nice. Does jujud have api? Or how can i from my own panel can say
> deploy this app using this credentials?

Juju does have an API; it's how the juju CLI and GUI manage the environment.
The API is websocket-based. There's clients for at least Go (in the main
tree), and Python (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/jujuclient/).
I'm unsure of what you want to do, so I can't say whether the API will
actually help you do it.

HTH,
Andrew