failed to deploy wordpress via local

Christopher Glass tribaal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:14:52 UTC 2014

Hi Vasiliy,

I'm not entirely familiar with the KVM aspect of this, but I'm used to
deploying stuff on LXC with the local provider. Maybe somebody with
more KVM+juju experience can chime in.

Try deploying your first charm normally (without --to). That should
create a "machine1" VM, then you can deploy subsequent charms to it
using "--to 1".

The trick is that the local provider does not actually create a
machine 0 (it's using the host as a "fake" machine 0). That means when
you bootstrap the local provider it does not spin up a bootstrap VM
(which is desirable IMHO), and you can't therefore use it do deploy
additional charms.

Hope this helps

- Chris