Fwd: new release of jujucharms.com with docs and perf improvements.

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Nov 26 12:15:40 UTC 2014

I looked into this but didn't see mod_spdy in the repos for use. Google
does provide debs, we can look at pulling it into our PPA we use for
deployment. I'll make a note to bring it up with IS and see how their
feelings are on this in our next sync up call.

Does anyone know if any other service is currently running with mod_spdy?