new release of jujucharms.com with docs and perf improvements.

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Nov 26 01:11:59 UTC 2014

The full blog post is here:
http://jujugui.wordpress.com/2014/11/26/jujucharms-com-large-sweeping-update-1/

The big thing is that we've gotten out first big iteration of the new site
out the door which includes a number of performance improvements and the
big thing to note is that the site is now ingesting the Juju docs (
https://jujucharms.com/docs/). We'll be working with folks to update links
to the new site. The urls should be consistent just with the different
domain name.

Currently they auto ingest and update every 15min, like charms/bundles, and
are rebuilt. We've talked with the docs team about making sure we can
support their upcoming work towards versioned docs and we'll also be
working with UX on an experience for the start of a 'global juju search'
that includes the charm/bundle data as well as docs and any other content
as we move the new home site of Juju forward.

Please make sure to try it out and file bugs at
https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/jujucharms.com/issues

I want to thank the team for their hard work on this update!

--

Rick Harding

Juju UI Engineering
https://launchpad.net/~rharding