juju-gui on utopic

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 22 13:50:21 UTC 2014

Elsewhere we have a need to treat all the interim releases as a
continuous rolling development series. I think the same is true here, we
should have a series "devel" which represents the current daily in the
development release, what ever that is, and allow charms to target that.
Those charms could be branched at LTS time to make the new stable set.
Dividing the interim release period into three separate namespaces just
divides the attention and usefulness of those "hot" charms. With a
rolling approach we'd get more breakage but also more development
tdriving towards the LTS, imo.

C-I should also help us find the breakage early and often.

Mark