Juju stable 1.20.12 is released
curtis at canonical.com
Fri Nov 21 16:19:19 UTC 2014
A new stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.20.12, is now available.
This release replaces stable 1.20.11.
juju-core 1.20.12 is available for utopic and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
* Juju run doesn't after upgrade to 1.20.11
* Non subordinate container scoped relations broken
* Juju add-machine lxc:0 fails to start due to incorrect network name
in trusty config
* Cloud-init network error when using maas/juju
* Juju deploy --to lxc:0 works ok but juju deploy --to lxc:1 fails
* Juju deploy to kvm:0 fails for br0
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju