juju 2.20.12 is proposed
curtis at canonical.com
Thu Nov 20 21:10:07 UTC 2014
A new proposed stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.20.12, is now available.
This release may replace stable 1.20.11 after a period of evaluation. If
no issues are raised about this version, it will released on or after
November 21, 2014.
juju-core 1.20.12 is available for utopic and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
The proposed packages in this archive use the proposed simple-streams.
You must configure the 'tools-metadata-url' option in your
environments.yaml to use the matching juju agent.
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
* Juju run doesn't after upgrade to 1.20.11
* Non subordinate container scoped relations broken
* Juju add-machine lxc:0 fails to start due to incorrect network name
in trusty config
* Cloud-init network error when using maas/juju
* Juju deploy --to lxc:0 works ok but juju deploy --to lxc:1 fails
* Juju deploy to kvm:0 fails for br0
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju