[Review Queue] apache2 (precise and trusty)

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Wed Nov 19 20:42:17 UTC 2014

Today, I took some time to review [1] [2] merge proposals against the apache2 charms (precise and trusty), adding new ssl security options.

There is a minor dependency issue that prevents the unit tests from running, and I’d like to see some documentation explaining the new changes to the README as well as unit test(s) to cover the new functionality. Once done, this will be a welcome improvement to the apache2 charm.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~hloeung/charms/precise/apache2/ssl-security-options/+merge/233877
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~hloeung/charms/trusty/apache2/ssl-security-options/+merge/233878

--
Adam Israel