juju gui release 1.2.4 with new added services view

Richard Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Tue Nov 18 12:37:27 UTC 2014

The Juju UI Engineering team is proud to announce the latest release of the
Juju GUI, version 1.2.4. This release comes with a new feature, the added
services bar. In short, it's a view in the left sidebar that allows you to
highlight, show, and hide services in your canvas and machine view.

Jeff has written up a great blog post announcement here:
http://jujugui.wordpress.com/2014/11/18/juju-gui-1-3-0-released-now-with-added-services-view-2/

The release comes with a new charm version which now allows you to
configure the http port that the GUI runs on. This has been a highly
requested feature we're very happy to get out to everyone. We hope this is
useful in those small deployments so that you can have the GUI colocated
with other web based services.

I also want to mention we recently had a release of juju-quickstart,
version 1.5.0, which included several MAAS friendly updates and bug fixes.
http://jujugui.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/juju-quickstart-1-5-0/

If anyone has any questions or feedback make sure to let us know. Ask away
in #juju or #juju-gui and please file any bugs you might run across:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-gui
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-quickstart

A huge thanks goes out to the team for their hard work on these new
releases!

--

Rick Harding

Juju UI Engineering