Machine customization for MAAS

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 16 16:30:36 UTC 2014

Hi Sameer

No problem, this is the right place to ask. There was a thread on this
topic on this list a month or two back, so look there for more detail,
but in short:

 * get cloud-init to run scripts on your behalf on install, or
 * use a subordinate charm if the work can be done after the main
service is setup

In future we'll have a mechanism to let you place a charm on the machine
to do this before other charms are deployed.

Mark