[Review Queue] Zend Server

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:05:09 UTC 2014

Yeah sure! this is really a thing that I would love to have a good
discussion about, thanks!

This could be an issue to low the complexity and a good experience when
orchestrating topologies using the Juju charm Store, and also charm
developers to extend and create new charms.

So we could say that I'm favor to making the "extending" process a good
experience, so we can focus efforts of making a charm better like Zen
Server or LAMP in less charms to choose.

Cheers!!,
Sebas.