Manipulating juju-gui upon running hooks of other charms

Malshan Peiris malshan at hsenidmobile.com
Mon Nov 3 08:01:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have juju-gui charm and other charm (A) deployed. Is it possible to do
following while running hook scripts of charm A:

1. Make configurations read only for charm A on juju-gui.

ex: We have a charm which should only allow configuration changes only once.

2. Pop up messages on juju-gui as called by hook scripts of charm A.

ex: We have certain info messages to be shown to the user while making
relationships on our charm using juju-gui.

Have a nice day.

--
<http://www.hsenidmobile.com/>Malshan Peiris,Implementation EngineerTel:
94-77-5525110 Head Office (Singapore)*P*: +65 65 332 140*M*: +65 00 000 000