Limit charmworld to only import ingest the trusty charms ?

GMail stein.myrseth at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:40:23 UTC 2014

I’m setting up a local Charmworld sandbox with some local charms but I'm running out of disk space (the default 8GB).

Setting the charm_import_limit to like 50 or 100, does not add my local once (added in the end ?). Increasing this number also downloads all series of charms and makes me run out of disk space.

My main configuration goes like this:
$sudo bin/supervisorctl -c charmworld/jobs/supervisord.conf stop ingest

$sudo INI=production.ini bin/ingest-queued --clear --local-repo=/home/ubuntu/trusty

$sudo bin/supervisorctl -c charmworld/jobs/supervisord.conf start ingest

Questions
1) Is it possible to make it load my local charms first, and then use the charm_import_limit to limit the number of charms ?
2) Can I set a import filter to only import the Trusty charms ?

Stein Myrseth
Bjørkesvingen 6J
3408 Tranby
mob: +47 909 62 763