Charm-helpers documentation

Tim Van Steenburgh tim.van.steenburgh at canonical.com
Fri May 16 21:53:03 UTC 2014

Hi Xander,

Unfortunately there is no charmhelpers documentation right now other than
the source itself. Hopefully that will be rectified in the coming months.
To get started you may want to look at the rabbitmq-server charm, which has
a ceph relation and uses charmhelpers[1]. There is also a video[2] on
charmhelpers which may be useful if you're new to it.

If you get stuck please don't hesitate to ask for help in #juju on freenode
irc!

HTH,

Tim

[1]