Problem deploying test charm

Michael Nelson michael.nelson at canonical.com
Fri May 16 09:24:08 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Xander Maas <xjmaas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to create an ownCloud charm with Ceph support. (I already had a more or less working dev version)
>
> When I try to deploy my latest revision, juju doesn’t seem to get the latest (local) revision. I noticed this, as I had a typo in my config.yaml

It may not be the same reason, but I have seen this when I've got
multiple copies of the same charm in my local JUJU_REPOSITORY, ie.
something like:

~/myrepo/precise/my-charm
and
~/myrepo/precise/an-older-charm-version

juju uses the first charm which matches name in the metadata, so you
want to move any old charm versions out of your juju repo.

Another reason can be that the version of the charm that your
bootstrap node has cached is greater than the one you're deploying,
but you shouldn't normally get into that situation.

-Michael