juju/juju-gui/HAProxy and SSL

Xander Maas xjmaas at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:49:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am running a clean MaaS with juju 1.18.x in a separate network within our school LAN. I have tried to include a schema of it here:

(Best viewed in a monospace font)
                            ___ MaaS Controller (192.168.3.1/24) ____
School LAN (10.0.0.0/20) __/                                          \__ MaaS Cluster __ Juju GUI (port 443)
                            \__ HAProxy server  (192.168.3.2/24) ____/

(additional info: the HAProxy server isn’t deployed using Juju, but is a single server installation. This server has 2 (two) NICs)
Has anyone a working HAProxy config so I can reach SSL enabled sites within my MaaS cluster?

Using HAProxy with Juju-gui running insecure (only port 80) works as it should, but I would like to connect to Juju-gui using SSL.

Regards,

Xander