I WANT YOU, to give me your feedback (Juju docs!)

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Fri Mar 21 21:48:30 UTC 2014

I have contributed to the Juju documentation and the process was harder
than the format.

Another vote for Markdown from me.

If we truly want contributions from the community we should keep the
barrier of entry low. It is written somewhere in the docs that people can
and should contribute to the Juju documentation.  The Juju community
already needs to know markdown for the README.md files in the charms, so it
makes sense to use the *same* format for the docs.

   - Matt Bruzek