JuJu, LXC, OpenStack charm problem w/Nova & Quantum

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:42:38 UTC 2014

mark..

hey good to see you diving in <g>.   not sure if you read the whole thread
but on my orig. post I mentioned
I was testing ,,, in ubuntu 14.04.. lxc 1.x, juju and juju-gui and the new
juju-bundle for -- openstack.

On my system... everything on juju-gui eventually showed green except..
nova and what was indicated as "quantum-gateway" which juju-gui reported as
Red due to some "hook failure".

Now that I think of it.. the fact that the "charm" referred to
"quantum-gateway" instead of the newer "Neutron" terminology makes me
wonder whether this code has just not been updated lately?