JuJu, LXC, OpenStack charm problem w/Nova & Quantum

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:08:04 UTC 2014

I thought I'd try using some of the "cool new stuff".. so with latest lxc
1.0 JuJu & JuJu-gui installed I decided to look at JuJu Bundles.

I set my environment to local and started the OpenStack bundle.

Everything eventually turns green except:

Nova-Compute
Quantum-Gateway

Which stay in a red state and provide a message that the charm had failed
hooks.

Just out of curiousity has anyone else tried to do this yet ?

I believe the problem is related to how openstack requires addressing setup
for nova (& probably quantum) but not sure how to troubleshoot the charm
further myself.

Thanks

Brian Mullan
Raleigh NC