OSX Vagrant Workflow - Howto in official documentation

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Mon Mar 10 15:27:25 UTC 2014

Greetings everyone,

I've transcribed my blog post into a format for the official Juju
Documentation.

https://github.com/juju/docs/pull/27

I'd like to reach out to the community and leverage your knowledge and
hands to help iterate over this doc item for official inclusion. If you
would be so kind as to +1 review these instructions I would appreciate it.

This specific doc is targeted at OSX developers but the instructions (Save
for brew) would be nearly 1:1 for windows based vagrant development. I have
plans on pulling up a windows VM later this week to validate that claim and
extend the docs for windows users.

Thanks!