Attemping to use Canonistack w/ Juju-core are the instructions up to date?

Sean Feole sean.feole at canonical.com
Wed Jan 29 23:26:30 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I've been looking at the following wiki page in attempt to use Canonistack
with juju. Are these wiki instructions up-to-date ??

https://wiki.canonical.com/InformationInfrastructure/IS/CanonicalOpenstack/CanonistackWithJujuCore

These instructions were written for juju-core 1.13 (June/2013) and I just
pulled 1.17.1 from the -devel ppa.

 I noticed there is some small print on the wiki regarding adding
tools-url:
https://swift.canonistack.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_526ad877f3e3464589dc1145dfeaac60to
the env.yaml. Is this still valid??   I'm asking because I saw a
tools-metadata-url: field in the environment.yaml file.

I didn't want to spam the juju-dev list with the same email so if that's a
better place to ask, let me know :)

Thanks,
-Sean