Charm School: Using Juju Bundles, 7 February

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 13 21:54:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

For the next Charm School we're going to spend some time talking about
"bundles". Bundles are to charms as metapackages are to packages, they
allow you to deploy an entire stack of charms all at once, with
relations and everything. As such they are very powerful and allow you
to deploy more complete things out of the box than just putting
together charms.

The charm school will be held at 1300EST on Google Hangouts and IRC,
here's the calendar link:

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=azYwMjFnMTJtY2FsdjF0bThuaTh0Ymlub2sgajVxODVtbWk2dWp2anRpaTVzMW4zbGk1aW9AZw&ctz=Etc/GMT&sf=true&output=xml

I will send a reminder about a week before, hope to see you there!

And as always, if your company/group/organization needs a charm
school, let me know and we can schedule one, thanks!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.