AWS Request Rate

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Fri Feb 21 03:54:58 UTC 2014

We also ended up with an instance updater that makes a request on a pretty
fast poll when you bring new instances up. It should be changed to poll for
all unknown instances in a single bulk request. Possibly the poll instance
should also be decreased. (I triggered it with just deploy -n 15, and as
early as the third instance would fail)

Also, Limit Exceeded should be treated as a temporary failure. I'm ok if we
have other failures to provision be fatal,  but that one is pretty obvious.

John
=:->