juju api and authenticated request

Adam Stokes adam.stokes at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 14 00:16:55 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Kapil Thangavelu
<kapil.thangavelu at canonical.com> wrote:
> hybi-13 is the rfc version. the library jujuclient is using also has a
> python3 variant.

I guess my question is what version of the websocket spec is supported
in the juju api server? Any attempt to make a connection using a
websocket library specifically for RFC 6455 fails to make a
connection. I can see where the connection gets upgraded to a
websocket connection but juju is always returning a 403 forbidden
before I have a chance to pass in the authentication credentials.