Juju Plugins

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 23:06:35 UTC 2014

This sounds great!, I was wondering how to extend Juju.

When I think about plugins, using Github as a repository seems the right
thing, and not just one repository to all. Sublime Text and Homebrew(if I
remember right) does that. But definitively we need an index for register
them, and not actually for storing the plugin.

Abs,
Sebas.