Juju Plugins

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Thu Feb 13 22:58:24 UTC 2014

So, when I first started plugins, I was like "WE SHOULD HAVE A WEBSITE, AND
IT SHOULD HAVE PLUGINS, AND AWESOME", but then I realized that we don't
have that many plugins. In the future, if plugins become a popular thing we
can invest some time in making jujuplugins.com and have a plugin installer,
etc. For now just collecting them all in one place is a good start.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi