MySQL charm: hook failed: "config-changed"

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:22:36 UTC 2014

Hi Daniele,

i'm trying to deploy wordpress with mysql inside Vagrant (
https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/config-vagrant.html) and doesn't matter what I
do like downloading each images of ubuntu versions, mysql always give that
error, even lowering the dataset-size :(

@Marco, whats your thoughts about this? I'm starting with Ubuntu Juju and
this is blocking my charms development :( like the Drupal charm.

Some help? :)

Thanks!!!,
Sebas.