MySQL charm: hook failed: "config-changed"

Sebastian sebas5384 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:03:16 UTC 2014

Hi! I'm with the same issue with juju-local and the mysql charm, maybe is
because the version of the Ubuntu is Trusty.

I tried a lot of things, like creating swap into the container, and
lowering the innodb_buffer_pool_size, but it seems that nothing is working,
so mysql isn't starting.

Some help would be great!

Cheers!,
Sebas.